NSW School Vaccination Program
|Year||Vaccine||Number of Doses|
|Year 7||Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine||2-doses at least 6 months apart|
|Year 7||Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine||Single dose|
|Year 10-11||Meningococcal ACWY vaccine||Single dose|
- read all the information provided
- complete the consent form, including signing their name next to the vaccine/s they would like their child to receive
- return the completed consent form to school
- ensure that their child eats breakfast on the day of the school vaccination clinic.
To improve vaccination completion, students will be opportunistically offered any missed doses throughout the year where possible.
From the Prayer Group - 2018 Term 1 Week 1
- Praise God for His grace in choosing to speak to us. Praise Him for loving us and revealing to us that forgiveness of sins and salvation from eternal death can be found through faith in His Son Jesus. Praise Him for Jesus.
- Give thanks for God’s provision of rest over the school holidays.
- Pray for students and staff to settle well and quickly into school, particularly for those who are new.
- Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in all decisions that our school Board and Executive Team make. Pray they will faithfully serve in His plan to restore all things under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for our teachers, that God will equip them for their work. Pray He will grant them wisdom and insight to teach a Biblical worldview and to model Christ to our students.
- Pray for our students to know Christ and His love for them, and to live their lives for His glory.
2018 Parent Involvement Program (PIP)
Parent Involvement Program (PIP) – Kindergarten to Year 12
The Parent Involvement Program serves many purposes. The invaluable contribution made by parents helps the school to maintain its high standards
and provides opportunities for the school community – staff, parents, students and friends – to interact. Most importantly, it gives you the
opportunity to enjoy a hands-on role in the education of your children.
- Current First Aid Certificate or nursing qualification
- Volunteers for other odd things e.g. checking first aid kits and helping on vaccination days
- Dance – Jess Verzosa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Musical – Secondary: email@example.com
- Musical – Junior: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing Miss Donna Kane
Introducing Miss Donna Kane, a former student and our new K-12 Sports Administrator. We asked Miss Kane a few questions to get to know her better.
Tell us about your family? I have a pretty awesome immediate family, including my Mum, Dad, sister and brother-in-law. I also have the world’s best nephew and niece, and the most incredible Nan!
Primary Swimming Carnival
The first day of school started with a splash for our Year 3-6 students at the Primary Swimming Carnival on Monday 29 January. There was a great atmosphere throughout the day, with lots of house points being given out for passionate cheering along with great support from parents and friends!
- 8 and under Girls - Paige Strahorn
- 8 and under Boys – Joshua Chan
- 9 Year Old Girls – Eva Greenwell
- 9 Year Old Boys – Kevin Kim and David Ming
- 10 Year Old Girls – Annie Streeter
- 10 Year Old Boys – Christopher Seo
- 11 Year Old Girls – Marcella Leung
- 11 Year Old Boys - Ethan Turnbull
- 12 – 13 Year Old Girls – Lizzy Pienaar
- 12 – 13 Year Old Boys – Noah Fallon and Jonah Chitty
From Principal Mr Bill Rusin
This week has been a time of lots of excitement, laughter, and a few tears. Overwhelmingly though, there has been a lovely buzz around the school. We have
lots of new students and a few new staff, and we look forward to what each person brings to our community.
I would like to remind you of the vision and mission of the school: