2 Positions Vacant
Covenant seeks to employ passionate Christian staff of a reformed evangelical persuasion, who are keen to explore and develop their practice faithfully.
Current opportunities are advertised below. Click here to learn about our Application Process.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, experienced and active Christian candidates who are keen to join our school and to develop an approach to education that is Christ-centred, biblically grounded, culturally engaging and academically rigorous. They should love students, love working in a community with like-minded staff and be keen to impact the culture in positive ways.
The Suggested Readings page contains more information to assist you in understanding our school.
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed package (Teaching or Support Staff application form, CV, academic transcript, Pastoral & Professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children (WWC) number.
Mathematics Teacher: 2 part-time positions (0.4 - 0.7FTE)
Covenant is looking for two Mathematics teachers - one permanent part-time and one temporary part-time for 12 months (2019).
- 1) One Permanent part-time 0.4 - 0.7FTE (commencing 2019)
- 2) One Temporary 12 months part-time 0.4 - 0.7FTE (2019)
- Commence with our Staff Induction Day (date TBC) followed by our preparation week (21 - 25 January 2019)
- Committed Christian, of a reformed evangelical persuasion
- Able to teach Stage 4 and 5 Mathematics
- Ability to teach Stage 6 Mathematics desirable
- Well developed classroom management skill
- Can develop a culture of learning
JOB DESCRIPTION Job description - Secondary Teacher (486 KB)
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 27 September 2018
NOTE: As a candidate for all positions, the documents below are beneficial to read: