"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness
by night,….For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy."
Psalm 92:1-2,4 (ESV)
For Prayer and Praise
- Praise God for it is good to praise our God, whose love is steadfast and who is faithful. Give thanks for His many blessings.
- Give thanks and pray for teachers and students in Preschool and Kindy.
- Give thanks for the school holidays.
- Pray for Year 12s as they commence their HSC exams this Thursday till Friday 9th November.
- Pray for Year 11 (new Year 12) Retreat on Thursday and Friday.
- Pray for Preschool and Infants “Taste and See” this Friday.
Please join us in prayer – 9-9.30am on Thursdays in T7 (classroom opposite Preschool).
If you are unable to come but would like to pray from home, please email us to receive a copy of the prayer notes. If you would like the Prayer Group
to pray for you, please also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org