"For it was indeed fitting that we should have such a high priest, holy, innocent, unstained, separated from sinners, and exalted above the heavens. He
has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for
all when he offered up himself. For the law appoints men in their weakness as high priests, but the word of the oath, which came later than the law,
appoints a Son who has been made perfect forever." Hebrews 7:26-28 (ESV)
For Prayer and Praise
- Praise God for the gift of His Son Jesus, who being without sin, gave His life up for us, and became the sacrifice for our sins once for all. Give
thanks that by faith in Jesus, we have assurance of forgiveness.
- Give thanks and pray for teachers and students in Preschool and Kindy.
- Continue to pray for Year 12 students sitting HSC Trials till Monday 20th August.
- Pray for Year 11 Hospitality Placements starting on Monday.
- Pray for Year 10/12 Agriculture Excursion to Dairy Farm in Bringelly on Monday.
- Pray for Year 8/9 Verbal Combat (bullying) Incursion on Monday.
Please join us in prayer.
9.00-9.30am on Thursdays in T7 (classroom opposite Preschool). If you are unable to come but would like to pray from home, please email us to receive a
copy of the prayer notes. If you would like the Prayer Group to pray for you, please also email us at email@example.com.