For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 (ESV)
For Prayer and Praise
- Praise God that Jesus overcame temptation, and shed His blood for our sin that we can through faith have assurance of salvation. Give thanks that when
we are tempted, we can pray to Him with confidence that He is able to help us and has the power to overcome.
- Give thanks for and pray for staff and students in Preschool and Kindergarten.
- Continue to pray for Naplan for Years 3, 5, 7 & 9 continuing to Friday.
- Pray for Secondary Athletics Carnival on Friday.
- Pray for all in our community who are grieving, have long-term illnesses including cancer, or struggling with broken relationships, that God will remind
them of His steadfast love that never ceases and give them comfort.
Please join us in prayer.
9.00-9.30am on Thursdays in T7 (classroom opposite Preschool).
If you are unable to come but would like to pray from home, please email us to receive a copy of the prayer notes. If you would like the Prayer Group
to pray for you, please also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.