And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands; they will perish, but you remain;…But
you are the same, and your years will have no end.” Hebrews 1:10-11, 12b (ESV)
For Prayer and Praise
- Praise God for He is everlasting. Praise Him that we can put our trust in a God who never changes and who desires to have a relationship with us. Pray
that we will put our hope in His promises and not on the present which will one day perish.
- Give thanks and pray for our teachers and students in Years 7 and 8.
- Pray for Year 3 and 4 sleepover on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 March.
- Pray for Year 10 Yarrabah Culture and Evangelism Training on Saturday 17 March.
- Pray for Working Bee on Saturday 17 March.
- Pray for Year 11 & 12 Visual Arts excursion next Wednesday 21 March.
- Pray for those that are struggling with death of loved ones, illness, mental health issues, high anxiety and family breakdowns, that Christ will be
their source of peace, hope and strength, and He will provide them with their every need.
Please join us in prayer.
9.00-9.30am on Thursdays in T7 (classroom opposite Preschool).
If you are unable to come but would like to pray from home, please email us to receive a copy of the prayer notes.
If you would like the Prayer Group to pray for you, please also email us at email@example.com.