Covenant Prayer Group
Thursday | 9.00-9.30am | T7 | Prayer points can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org | Click here for things to pray and praise God for.
In Term 4 the newsletter will only be emailed out on a fortnightly basis.
Christmas MarketsFree worksops for 14 years +
Covenant’s Christmas Markets are being held on Wednesday 21 November from 7.30am-12.30pm. If you would like a stall
please contact Jaycie Wood on email@example.com.
Information for all parents
- Party Safe | Thursday 25 October | 6.00-8.00pm | YoYo's Youth Centre, Frenchs Forest | Parents welcome | Click here to register
- Sleep and Technology workshop | Wednesday 31 October | 6.00-8.00pm | NBSC Cromer Campus, 120 South Creek Road, Cromer | Click here to make a booking
Please note that the Australian Government Department of Education and Training has requested that Covenant provide a statement of addresses, in accordance
with the Australian Education Regulation 2013. A statement of addresses contains the following informaiton about each student at the school:
School Transport in 2019
- Student residential address (not student names)
- Student level of education
- Student boarding school status
- Names and residential addresses of the student's parent(s) and/or guardian(s)
School student applications for 2019 opens from Monday 15 October 2018. Students progressing to Year 3 and Year
7 do not
need to re-apply if they :
- are continuing at the same school
- are residing at the same address
- have not been sent an expiry notification from Transport NSW
If there are no changes you do not need to do anything.
Applications need to be submitted before 31 December 2018. If an application is submitted after 31 December 2018, the system will automatically cancel
the card and a new one will need to be issued.
Survey for Pastors - Resilience in Ministry
Macquarie University is seeking participants for a research study. Past research recognises that those in Christian pastoral ministry face a unique
set of demands. In light of recent advances in reflection-based resilience strengthening, this study aims to identify short and long term stressors
and the effects of reflection on the resilience of ministry
If you are currently working as an Australian Protestant Christian minister or pastor, please consider sharing your experiences. The on-line survey
at the site below
will take approximately 25 minutes to complete. The findings of this study will contribute to the development of tailored resilience programs for those
environments. All participants can opt to receive a summary of research findings.
to participate or for
more information, contact Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beetroot Productions school holiday workshops
Monday 10 - Wednesday 12 December | 9.00am-3.00pm
Click here for more information.